You have received your letter from Hogwarts – yes, the dream place you wanted to study forever. So, before you start your journey to a magical world, we would like to give you some piece of advice with a few things. What do these include? We decided to craft a list of items that will help you on your first day at Hogwarts. Let’s dive into the article for more related details.
Things to know before your first day at Hogwarts
The following are the things to know before your first day at Hogwarts-
- Please get your tickets to Hogwarts: As we know, Harry Potter had some issue with the instructions mentioned on his Hogwarts express tickets. So, we will say that anyone heading to Hogwarts shouldn’t forget their tickets – take them along with you.
- Be open to new possibilities and opportunities: Since you are going to a new place altogether, it would be great to be calm and be yourself – right from day 1. This will eliminate so many hurdles that come your way. Also, keep your mind and heart open to becoming friends with people along your way so that your journey at Hogwarts turns out to be a sweet and magical one.
- Your school books: It is going to be more than an adventurous journey once at Hogwarts. So, little folks, pack up your trunks and do not forget to throw in those magical books! Oh yes! Studies and books are very important. Thus, it would be best if you took them along with you. In addition, you will have to pack a few magical books for your regular lessons – don’t miss out on those!
- The school uniform: So, before you arrive at Hogwarts, you will receive your letter stating the essential items that need to be carried along. So, one of the major things that need to go in your trunk includes the school uniform. All the details will be offered to the students so that nothing is skipped. Also, you need to ensure all the uniforms have their name tags so that nothing starts disappearing anywhere!
- A wand: You will get embarrassed if you head to Hogwarts without your Magic Wand – this is quite essential. Do not borrow a wand; pick the right one that you can use at the school.
Some many wizards and witches weren’t sorted into Hogwarts. But many kept wondering what Hogwarts house am I? How can you continue learning more about magic, spells and everything else in this place without having a specific house? Well, you just can’t! That is why we have listed some things for you that will make your journey into Wizarding easier.
Let’s get the Wizards and Witches sorted!
We truly feel that every wizard and witch who has been invited to be a part of Hogwarts is sorted. We want to help you find your true potential on this magical journey, even if you cannot find the proper reasons behind it.
Wouldn’t you want to know how your story would reveal in the future? For all those asking what Hogwarts house am I in makes a huge difference where houses are allotted.
Why do you need a Hogwarts house?
- Every house has some traits and skills, and after being sorted, your environment will depend on that.
- Each House Head will promote traditional characters of the house.
- Further, you will cultivate true values brought by the children around you.
Well, for all the new babies looking forward to Hogwarts, you need to muster up enough courage to befriend strangers. You will be surrounded by ghosts all over the place, right from the one who is covered in silver blood to the almost headless one. You are going to encounter magical surprises on every step you take – some extremely empowering while there will be others that bring your soul out of your body! All you got to do is – keep yourself strong and ready to face any challenges that come your way! This goes out to all those amazing budding souls who are all excited to start their magical journey at Hogwarts. So, master your wizarding skills and start casting your spell all around!